Comfort Club Perks & Benefits
Driving your car for 80,000 miles without changing the oil or having the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance would be a disaster. The same goes for your central ac and furnace. They have moving parts, electrical components, and filters.
Maintenance extends the life of your systems, prevents repair, and saves energy costs by lightening the load of a burdened air conditioner or furnace.
– Seasonal Tune-Ups & Cleanings
You get 2 tune-ups and cleanings per year (spring & fall).
- Check filters
- Check refrigerant levels
- Load test electrical components
- Check blower for proper CFM output
- Check compressor amperage draw to prevent potential outage
- Check for airflow restrictions which cause the unit to struggle
- Wash outside condenser
– Steep Discounts
Whether you just need a filter or an entire system replacement.
– Priority Service Visits
We service Comfort Club members first.
– Lower Electric & Gas Bills
Seasonal tune-ups can save you hundreds in energy costs – as much as 20% every year!
Sign up today for just